Sunday, August 10, 2008

Joy JOY Joy

I'm Freaking out I have not been to school since I had Rhegan That was High school 12 years ago!! What am I thinking trying to go now!! It is bad enough trying to get my kids in school $210 later so much for a free education!Then I found out that the papers I got for My Cortney are no good to get her in school here!UGH!!! Now we are going through the courts here I got everything filed so hopefully they will let her in now. Oh yeah I had to run a background check on her! Yeah,Cortney she is such a wild child. I don't get it can't anything in my life go smooth? NO! I would have nothing to blog about then.

Teah and Rhegan are in Wisconsin with their dad for the first time ever! They seem to be happy and having fun and that is what we hoped for! They come back on the 16th and school starts on the 18th. I'm glad we will have time to get them ready for school! Their dad said that they told him they didn't start until they 24th Hello that's Idaho!! That would be why parents should talk not teenagers. I do miss them but some of the teenage attitude is ok to not have to deal with.

I'm so lucky to have a sister who is willing to watch my boy for me when I'm in school. He will be in preschool in the morning and stay with her until I get home. One good thing about being poor is the state will help pay for daycare as long as I work 15hrs a week and they will pay Traci so I don't have to put him in a daycare center. I just hope Palmer and Addie will not drive my sister crazy!!! A 2 year old and a 3 year old plus chunky baby. I love you Traci just remember that when you want to lock them under the stairs! I love you and its ok with me they might like it!

3 comments:

Traci said...

As long as you don't mind me locking them in the closet I am sure that everything will be great!!! I am happy to help.

Korine said...

I was wondering where you have been! How awesome that you are going to school!!! And if Traci ever gets in a bind please don't hesitate to rely on me with Palmer. Triston would love a playmate!

Amy said...

I am so proud of you Tamar, good job. What an accomplishment. Let us know how it goes okay? And I'm with Korine, if you are in a bind, you can call me too. We would love to play with little Palmer. We have awesome little guys that he could play with.