Monday, August 25, 2008

Kids + Life = JOY

So everything in my house is calming down ,but I'm sure only for a minute! The Girls seem to be doing well in school. Teah loves seminary. Teah also is taking a fashion class so now she might be able to use her sewing machine. I can't wait tell she can make me clothes. Cortney loves the boys and being the aid for the office. Thats a perfect job or class for her (I don't know what to call it). She has always loved playing teacher now she gets to do all the grunt work! If you ask her how the rest of school is she will give her famous answer "Boring"or sometimes she switches it up and says "Stupid". Cortney and Palmer are going to Idaho this weekend, again with the sharing not my favorite! Cort will stay with The Herrick grandparents while I send my son off to the house of #$*%!! I will just pray and pray that they will be safe. Mike Hates me again nothing new but it scares me when he gets that way! During church this week Palmer found his veins on his wrist and new he was turning into spider man .They were blue and red and his sister showed him a bug bite on his hand that was all it took he new he would be spider man in a matter of minutes. He also told us, well really Cortney that the reason he asks so many questions is because he can talk. Does that mean that for all the years he couldn't talk he has been saving those questions to ask now? Poor Palmer got shots today 6 of them to be exact he was so brave the nurse gave him a couple books she felt so bad for him! He also had to pee in a cup he thought that was the craziest thing ever he kept telling me" Mom we don't pee in cups we pee in toilets" I kept telling him just at the doctors we do sometimes he still thinks we're nuts! Rhegan Just loves school as far as I know she has no complaints. She did get called to be the Beehive Secretary in our ward! She loves that she did it up in Idaho. All three of the girls and my mom went to the temple last week and did baptism for the dead. One of the things that they love to do. Jeremiah is suppose to get us more names to do for our family and them I can go too!! I love school it is keeping me busy but that means less time for me to get in trouble! Homework sucks but I want to learn this time so it is better. It is a good thing my mom loves to be a teacher and is more than willing to read my papers because my papers might not be that well written without her!! Is that cheating? We got to see Jordan and Cali and Kaden it was great that little boy is to dang cute he can't be my brothers!! Belly Dancing classes are coming to an end and that means we have to dance in front of people!! I think I feel a cold coming on ! No really it will be fun I get to stand in the back so you can't see how many times I mess up! More pictures to come soon I hope. I tried to take some in the mountains Saturday when we went up there but they didn't turn out to well. We decided to come home after Cortney and Rhegan lost a shoe in the river and a walkie -talkie in the river too! At least we didn't loose them!! Well I can't wait to see what this week will bring hopefully more joy and laughter!

5 comments:

k.young said...

Cute update, Cousin!! You are such a cute mommy!

Misty said...

So, did Traci tell you that a couple of people thought Palmer's name was Homer the other night? When she said "Palmer" it kind sounded like "Homer." So, if he grows up looking like a Simpson, we will know why!!!

Traci said...

I love that "Homer" thinks that he is becoming Spider Man. It was only a matter of time!

Anonymous said...

I love that you have a blog and I get to read about all your cute kids. I know the pains of school... I don't know that I will ever be done. Oh and ps. I tagged you. Blame Trish for not having a blog so have to tag you and Traci.

Angie said...

Love the update on the family... I'm glad your girls are loving school.. My kids just started yesterday & hopefully they will still love it come next week!!