Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Made It !!

So I did it my first day of school is finished!! I really think I'm going to like it! I only got lost once and sat in a Statistic class for a few minutes before the girl next to me asked if this was Statistic 1010 I said I hope not! She was right. I had an hour break so that was fun! Books cost an arm and a leg or they lady said she would take my first born. I said sure thing she is 14. She changed her mind she did the teenage thing and didn't want to do it again!! I think Bio. will be my hardest but it will be a challenge! Got to end this short Palmer is calling for me I must run!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you..
How many more years do you have now?? Just kidding..

Misty said...

Tamar - great job. I start school next week and I am NOT looking forward to it. PS - cute blog layout. http://toddandmisty.blogspot.com/ I didn't realize, but we have the same. Great taste!

k.young said...

YAY cousin! I am so proud of you. I amd so glad you are gonna like your classes. I miss college. But have fun!

Veena said...

Tamar, That's so exciting!! I'm one of those freaks who love school so I'm a little jealous of you. Now that I've found you, I'm adding you to my list of blogs!!