Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The night before

So tomorrow is my big day! After getting my girls in school it is finally my day. I feel like it's going to high school for the first time. I went up to the school to check things out and there are so many babies there! They all look like I could be their mom. It's a good thing I'm not going to school to find man! I don't think their parents would like that very much. Really I am very excited I don't think I will be able to sleep very well tonight. Traci gets Palmer at 8:00 in the morning. She is so cute she got him his favorite cereal Coco Puffs his life will be complete now! hopefully I wont be late my first day but me on time that's funny!!! I can't wait to get into the swing of things so my life can run smooth and I'll have no drama just fun things to tell about! Well I need to go to bed so I can get up at 5:00 and go to the gym. Maybe I'll find some one to play with at the gym? My mom and Traci go but they don't count I cant kiss them. My mom says I can't find some one to kiss because I can't stop at that what does she know?!

I got some cute pics. of the girls on their first day I'll have to get them up some how! Oh yeah Teah and Rhegan made it back safe and sound form Wisconsin. Teah came back Black not Brown she took very well to the other life. Rhegan came back and she is still brown she had fun but missed us a lot. Their dad took them to get their "hair did" and They look great. Its amazing how great their hair is when you know what to put in it. I think I did a good job for being a white girl!! But now they have these silk wraps that they wear to bed I want one too!! I told them they should start a fad and wear then to school they said NO! Oh well I'm still going to get one!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I am getting me a scarf too because I am also brown. Just a very light shade of it!

Angie said...

Let us know how your first day of school goes.. I am completly freaking out for you.. AHH the butterflies are just killing me!!!