Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Joy off being a Woman

Boy did I have some fun today! My mom and I decided that for fun on a Thursday we would go to the urgent care and find out whats going on with this pain in my side(not the kids). Well the Doc. seems to think maybe I have a cyst on my ovary OK maybe I do it is just the size of a ping pon ball no big deal. The fun begins when he decides that maybe I should have a pap just to see whats going on . (What can they see really its dark in there ) He then tells me they want to check my rectum too! Because the other was just not enough fun we need to add more! Well the good news is My little lady looks great I don't have crummy diaper ides(what ever its called I think he made that up). They say it should pop on its own. Teah then says our family prayer tonight and asks God to bless me and that my thing pops good! Whats that? She makes it sound like a big zit! I just want to know if I'm done having kids can't they just take them out they really cause me a great deal of problems I'm done so what if I go through they change before my mom why should she get all the fun!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Ouch Tamar, I am so sorry! Let me know how everything turns out. I love that you have a blog now, Now I can check you on all the time, hee hee.

k.young said...

I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG! Now we can keep in better contact! Such cute posts and I am loving the pictures :) Keep it all coming!

cHeRi" said...

YAY TAMAR HAS A BLOG!! WHOO HOO!!! I LOVE IT! LOVE YOUR POSTS...YOUR SO FUNNY!!!

Korine said...

FUN, FUN!!!! Not your um, woman stuff, so sorry :( But that you are here in the blog world!!! I love your background, Iv'e never seen it before. I'm with Amy, now we can stalk your world :P HA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry being a girl stinks so bad.. But I am not sorry you have a blog. I love it.

Amy said...

Hilarious, I just went to your blog and ta dah, we have the same exact background, wow who knew??? I think it's extra cute. Okay, waiting for a new post you!