Sunday, August 31, 2008

One more Day of Joy!!

So I'm finding studying and life are sometimes hard to do. I have this problem I would rather do anything else but homework! Like yesterday we did some running around, I can't go into detail because if Cortney reads this the rule will be broken. The rule you ask? Well it goes whenever one of the kids( even grown kids) are gone we as a family do nothing but sit around and think about how much we miss them! So I had some running around to do and we didn't get back until like late p.m. By then I was to sleepy to do much studying I read but that put me out for the count!! So today after church I went up the canyon to do some homework. I found a really good spot. I got my fire going and my chair set up and was minding my own business when out of nowhere 2 Does( Doe a deer a female deer!) Came running down the hill right at me! I was like WO! The deers stopped and looked at me and ran back up the hill, right out onto the street. There were cars so the does ran back down the hill and at full speed were running right at me!! Here I am in one of those reclining chairs and for anyone who has tried to get out of one knows you can not do it fast! The only thing I could think of was to make a noise so they would see me before they ran me over I yelled "hey" because deers understand what that means right! Well it worked they stopped in mid jump no more than 6 ft away from me! They stared at me and then made a sharp turn and ran up the mountain behind me! I thought for sure I was going to be ran over and be able to be on the show When Wild Animals Attack! It was pretty crazy, cool but crazy! It started to rain shortly after that I stuck around until the Thunder and Lighting started and that was my que to go home. When I got home Cortney called and told Teah that all Mike feeds Palmer is power bars for every meal that just added to my happy thoughts about him I already had! My loving mom was making cookies and the dough was sitting there waiting for someone to eat it so I told them (Mom and Tricia) forget the spoon I want a bowl!!! Tricia wouldn't let me she said something about "We don't stress eat, lets do something else!". Of course we do what is she thinking! Really it was a good idea because we decided to practice our belly dancing ruotine. We might (well really we do ) have a performance on Friday!! That means you too Aunt July!! I need all the practice I can get! So we went over it 500 times and then the next thing I knew Traci and Addie were there ( Teah and Rhegan were already there) and we might of ended up having a dance athon on the back porch. Traci can still do the electric train I'm so proud of her!! Addie has the bootie shake down that move alone can get her into the class! Tommorow I get to drive to Burley Idaho (I da HO no you da HO)and pick up my missing children! I really miss them when they go> it's like oh great less kids but then it's like oh I really do miss them! Oh and of course they can't ever all be gone at the same time it's always two by two! That wont help my dating! HAHAHA I kill myself ! FYI Traci was the one to add my school picture and I promise I didn't put comments about myself from myself just in case you thought I really lost it!

4 comments:

k.young said...

Attack of the killer deer!!
Cousin, a tag means you copy that "tag" and paste it as one of your posts, but you change your answers to be your answers instead of mine. Did that make sense? I hope so. If not, ask Traci!
I love you. I am so glad you are doing school!

Angie said...

I love the deer story.. I was laughing..
I hope your kids are okay.. Drive careful!!!

Leslie said...

Love the deer story. I am so excited that you are going to school. Congrats!

Kariann said...

You are so funny! I was cracking up at the deer story! Hope you can get the studying done with all the joys of being a mom...I don't know how you do it! You must have some super powers or something! Congrats though, won't it be great when you are done? :)