Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Joy of going back to school!

So much for the right to a free education! It is going to cost me close to $200 this year to get the kids in school. That doesn't enclude the school supplies or clothes. It would be nice to be back in elementary school again! Jr. High stinks and High school will be worse. Teah is a freshman but still goes to the Jr. High. Poor Rhegan she was in middle school last year in Idaho and had to start out as the baby of the school and this year she starts at the bottom again! Cortney has never started school in a new place so she gets to really start over. It will be good for them to get out there and make new friends. I don't have much room I don't want to make new friends! I have enough family around here that I should never be bored!! I did it I took my placement test I did pretty good on my english(you would never know my mom still re-reads my stuff) my math left something to be desired! So now I will go and meet with an advisor who will tell me how the heck I'm going to pay for my own schooling!! Hey when I go back to school do I get new clothes??

4 comments:

Traci said...

I am so glad that you did good on your test and so proud that you are going back to school. Maybe i should follow your example!

Misty said...

Yeay - Tamar has a blog! Tamar, you seem like your life is going great right now. Your girls are so grown up! I love that you have a blog, so I can say "hi" every now and again. Take care!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k.young said...

Cousin, I love the new background. It is perfect!! Sorry to hear about your "thing." Man, Teah is so funny!! :) I hope it gets better soon.