Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HOLY COW WHERE HAVE I BEEN!!!

Okay so I'm not real good at this blog thing- It is just one more thing to do!!! No I think about it all the time "Oh I should update my life, Humm but I think I will go to sleep" That is usually how it works! So where do I begin..........? Well lets do good news first Cortney is legally mine we had court a few weeks back and signed all the papers with the judge. We gave Cortney the chance to run but she still chose to stay!! So when Josh moved out she got her own room and we(my mom and Tricia and Cortney not me!!) painted it. She fixed up her dresser and has made a really cute room! Teah now has her own room and spends a lot of time in there. She just did a boutique and made a few wallets to sell and they turned out real cute( again with the cute word) Her new favorite thing is to play with this phone that her daddy got her (Rhegan has one too but that is a long story) She is doing great in school I can't wait for her to someday sing a solo. I wish she would just let it out she IS black you know! Rhegan is still being wonderful and sharing a room with Spiderman. She has been my fathers home teaching companion for the last couple months she is great fun! Palmer is every super hero around. He is Justis league all by himself! We joke that if he gets into a fight he is going to try and shoot a web at them or Ben Ten on them!! Today he was telling me about some store that he wanted to go to and I told him I didn't know where it was- he told me that it was past Wal-mart you know behind it- I said I don't know where that is- He says well we can get a map and read it and then we can find it! What maps has he been reading? I really want to try and write at least once a week so people don't think I have fallen off the face of the earth!

4 comments:

Kariann said...

Glad to hear your alive!! Glad your kiddos are doing well also! :)

k.young said...

I am so glad you updated! I was nervous that you fell off the planet!

Amy said...

Yeah, you are alive. It was so good to see you at Bunko and then at Walmart the other day, sure to love your guts.

And hey we have a couple of superheroes over at my house too, hhmmm, maybe we should get them together so they can go save the planet or something? Hee Hee

Meagan said...

I am so glad everything worked out with Courtney.

Please give your beautiful girls and your handsome superhero a hug for us!