Thursday, October 09, 2008

My life

My life is so-oo busy right now with school and homework and kids! I love it because I'm always doing something but sometimes I would like to slow down just a little bit! I told my parents and kids that after this semester I was going to quit. I told them I know everything that I need to know! HAHA HA Right! I have like ten more years of this!! I did get a 91 on my last math test!! I think even my teacher was shocked he put "Very Good" on it.
Oh the joy of teens just keeps getting better! I try to remind myself that I didn't like my mom too much when I was a teen so my girls not liking me is just to be expected! But it SUCKS!!!! I don't like being the evil mom! I have court for Cortney in a couple of weeks to get permanent custody of her. I told her now is your chance to make a break for it, she just looks at me like I'm crazy(well really I am!)It would break my heart if she left! Teah tells me she could go live with her dad. He said she can't come live with him just so she doesn't have to listen to me!! Ha Ha it's great to have him be so supportive can't change the past but at lest he is here now!! Rhegan is still pretty sweet to me every once in a while I might get some flack from her but not really! Palmer is just on crazy boy! I love having a boy so much he loves me so much! I'm still his best mom ( how long does that last?)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cousin, I am glad you posted. And I am glad things are going so well for you, even if you are busy. Love you.

k.young said...

Sorry. I was totally signed in as Hunter, and I didn't know it. I do that a lot. I'm dumb. :)

Meagan said...

I know what you mean, I am the evil mom over here--Max and Mason are turning into teens and they are only 11 and 9. Mason did tell me he is a "Tween" now so that must explain it! Give your beautiful teens a hug for me and good luck in school--I can't even do Max's fifth grade homework most of the time! Love ya!

Kariann said...

I am with you, I love when life is busy, but sometimes you need a little break!! Glad school is going so well, and good luck with the "teens" I am NOT looking forward to that, I was like the worst teen ever...It's true when your mom tells you "one day you'll have a daughter just like you!" :)

Amy said...

Oh Tamar, you are still the coolest mom to them, you know that right. Even if they don't tell you, just give them a few years and they will remember. I'm so proud of you for going to school, it's so dang hard and even harder with kids. Good job. By the way, Teah is an amazing babysitter. The kids loved her and Mya keeps saying T! I love it.

Leslie said...

Wow-you are juggling a lot with school and teenagers. Keep up the good work!